While I taxied my girls shopping tonight, I decided to pick up a couple of job applications along the way. You know, for another job in all my spare time.
As I was waiting for a daughter to make her purchases and holding said applications in hand, I came across a fairly decent scent on the perfume counter. In a split second I sprayed my stack of applications, you know to give it "just a little edge."
Can you say el-stinko!


10 comments:
Well, yeah, Mom, you kinda forgot to mention that it was a men's cologne that you sprayed on there!
Love it. You are a shoo in.
Hey, if it got Elle Woods into Harvard, it should for sure you get you a part time job, right?
Hey it might get you the job. ;)
I think it's a great idea, kind of Elle Woods-ish. Now you just need to copy them on pink colored paper. :)
Well, Kelie just stole my thunder!
why? was it "white diamonds" by elizabeth taylor? that stuff is nassss-taaayyy!
i think you should be like the jamaicans on snl and have 12 jobs.
You crack me up!! :)
FUNNY!!!!
I love that picture of you!
Post a Comment