11/26/08

Thankful

...for my wonderful, supportive husband and children.

You are so fun, loving & forgiving


...for the miracles I have witnessed and the faith that I have.
I remember. ....for the beauty of the earth.

Everyday I treasure you, winter, summer, autumn, spring.

...for the trials & learning that takes place.

I am trying to do better & be better.

...for the bounty in my life.
Friends, schools, work, food, church & laughter.
I've never been more grateful for my home.
...for a loving Savior that has passed through all and shown the way.
Through which all things are possible.
I want to become more like Him.
...for sisters, parents, cousins dear.
I've got a list of to do items a mile long! Got to get cooking.

5 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Happy Thanksgiving Suzie! What a great list.

Anonymous said...

And we are grateful for you sis! Happy Thanksgiving!
Love Annie

Mindi said...

hope your day was wonderful suzie!~

i'm thankful for YOU!

Amber said...

I am thankful for you and your terrific family!

tiburon said...

Best list ever!!

Thanks for sharing your blessings :)