11/3/08

Deep Thoughts


  • After two ill-attempted tries to vote early, I have severe anxiety about too long of lines.
  • My carved pumpkin developed whiskers (mold) and emitted a serious foul odor I thought was my dog. My bad.
  • Christmas music the day after Halloween freaks me out.
  • Why can't I ever find a Sharpie when I need one?
  • Is "workaholic" a contagious disease?
  • Our water heater has a mind of its own. And is surely mentally ill.
  • How can a six year-old be SO adorable with only one front tooth?
  • Even if she came home from school and announced she was voting for Barack Obama. PROPAGANDA!
  • I'm going on day thirteen of a nasty, swollen, heinous bug bite on the side of my face. Lovely.
  • I cannot give into the peer pressure of following blogs. It feels too much like a to-do list. If you are on my sidebar, I follow you. And love you.

16 comments:

~ Straight Shooter ~ said...

Hil.stinkin'.ar.ee.ous!
...and so true about the propaganda!

Pedaling said...

1. i was thinking that on voting day the lines will not be so long because all of us who thought we were saving time were really just saving all the nov 4th people time on election day.
2. when i picked up one of my jackolanterns all its innards fell out-it was gross!
3. christmas music the day after halloween....VERY WRONG
4. workaholic lets get together so i can catch it
5. water heater - bad
6. a snaggle tooth 6 year old? adorable. a snaggle tooth 80 year old....not so muh
voting obama...and still accepted in the family?
why do nasty bug bites happen on the face?
i am a follower- it's an easy way to add to my google reader + i like to suck up!

have a nice day

rachel said...

dare to be different! i admire you for being a leader and not a "follower" :)

Mindi said...

my 7 year old came home from school saying she was voting for obama, too! and we live in utah! i can't imagine what the propaganda machine is like in other states.

i no need you to follow--ONLY love!

Amber said...

Zack's been in line for 1 1/2 hours so far. I am going to have a blast waiting with two kids - good times.


Good luck with the water heater!

Stacy said...

I have a huge zit on my chin that looks like a "bug bite". How bout that? I thought for sure that when I hit 36, that meant no more zits. What is this world coming to?

Anonymous said...

Ok I just found your blog. So cute, your kids are so big. Seeing your face still makes me smile. Hope all is well
Kellie (young)

Aleesha Bass said...

What about me? I'm not on your sidebar... do you still love me?

:D (I would do one with a missing tooth, but I don't know how.)

I love ya, Emma Grace.

Aleesha Bass said...

Oh, I was just checking to see if ya loved me...

You can add it on there if you want, I don't really care anymore. I'm an "adult" now! If anything like the "incident" happens again, I'll tell them to MYOB in nice way.

Judi said...

My 8 year old and 11 year old said something about voting for Obama at school too, what are they teaching our children??!!

Laurie Meredith said...

Repeat after me "Obama is not the devil" he he. I am honored to be on your sidebar.

Omgirl said...

Whew! I'm on your sidebar! I was scared for a second there.

ANYWAY, I had two unsucessful attempts at voting early also (because of lines), but voting day itself was fine. 15 minutes. You?

p.s. I am so sorry about your facial bug bite. that..um...bites.

Holly H. said...

Funny thing. My mom voted early and stood in line for and hour and a half. I voted on Nov. 4th at 3 pm and didn't wait 5 seconds.

I love you Suzie and your blog! It makes my day to read your "deep thoughts"!

Spin said...

6 is the cutest with missing teeth. My kids were prepared for the school propaganda this year having been victims to that the last election. although the principal at the elementary told them if he heard any negative Obama comments they would be on recess detention. what?!

Hayley said...

oh suzie... your blog always cracks me up. you are so creative. and i love the propaganda. rest assured i did no brain washing to my students. ;)

tiburon said...

You kill me Suz. :)

I will still love you even if you no follow follow me.