The idea is to find your fourth folder, the fourth photo and share it.
When I saw it was the year 2005, I knew I would be waxing nostalgic and
longing for simpler times.
Here we have my 4 loin fruits in the Easter Sunday duds.
I don't know what's more presh. E's fake smile, H's squint or K's "make my day" face.
Or perhaps it's L's "I'm Eighteen and know everything" stance.
Either way you slice it, time flies, people.
I love this tag. And would like to spread the love by tagging Wendi O, Tricia, Stacy H, & Ally.
Oh. And whoever else wants to play. :)

7 comments:
Ha! That picture is so funny! Love the scowl.
Too funny of a scowl! Very cute.
I had to play along with this one, I think this is such a cute idea.
I love this photo, it reminds me of the old days too. This is how I will forever remember your cute kids.
Thanks for playing along.
Cute kiddos...that grow too fast!
(and some days not fast enough)
Ok, I played along. It was a fun way to remember the way the kids used to be. I love your photo and the commentary.
Awww look at those kiddies!
Love it :)
Hard to believe that's 2005. They've grown up a lot since then.
Post a Comment