11/13/08

Inquiring Minds Want To Know

From Lisa Bonet's ultra-hip duds in The Cosby Show,
to Lisa Cuddy's (from House) pencil skirts, tailored jackets & cute blouses,

and not to forget the fabulous Lorelei Gilmore's sassy t-shirts, rockin' jeans,
and that pink trenchcoat......


I love and covet a good wardrobe.
So. The question I am posing to the blogging community is this:
Whose TV wardrobe do you most desire?
please tell...

17 comments:

Kristina P. said...

DO you watch Lipstick Jungle? I love the Asian woman's clothing. I can't even think of her character's name right now. To DIE for.

kelie said...

Okay, there's this show that's only on re-runs now called What I Like About You with Amanda Bines and Jenni Garth. Anyway...I love Amanda Bines (Holly's) wardrobe on the show. I mean, sure, she's like a size 0 so everything looks great on her, but still, so cute!

rachel said...

I could totally rock Selma Blair's wardrobe from Kath and Kim right now, potbelly and all. Just kidding, I always dream that I wake up with a mix between the Gap and the Anne Taylor store in my closet.

Laurie Meredith said...

Rachel, from Friends. Of course, Jennifer Anniston could wear a potato sack and look fabulous.

Ashley McKinnon said...

Stacy from What Not to Wear because she knows what not to wear :)

Amber said...

So, so many.

I do like Cutty's, but first I'd have to grow bigger boobs and then roll my eyes at my problem employee all the time.

I, too like Holly's clothes from "What I like about you". But then again, a great pair of cozy sweats sounds soooo good sometimes.

Donna said...

I like the clothes that Samantha wears in 'Samantha Who'. Only the times when she is the 'Good' Samantha- not the old 'Bad' Samantha.

Unknown said...

Don't judge...but I occasionally watch The View and I love Elisabeth Hasselbeck's wardrode (and her cute hair too).

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Pencil skirts, tailored jackets, and staletto (sp?) heals all the way!!! I try to wear that wardrobe to teach in and everyone just mocks me. Do I HAVE to wear holiday sweaters and candy cane earrings? Who says!

Lindsay said...

This is so dorky of me, because I know the wardrobe you covet should be glamorous and flashy and expensive, you know, things you normally wouldn't have in your closet...
But I so want everything Donna wears on That 70s Show--flared high-waisted jeans, sneakers of every shape and size, and band T-shirts galore! She has a few cute dresses, too...

Mindi said...

i'm not sure about now, but i'll tell you who's wardrobe i COVETED in the late 80's: meg ryan's in "when harry met sally". i wanted it all and i wanted it bad.

prob. now if i saw it i would be appalled.

CoLiE-O said...

geez- thats a tough question!! i will go with punky brewster :)
thanks for stoppin by my blog- ill be sure to stop by yours often!

Holly O. said...

This is a fun question! Oddly enough, I can't think of one! I was going to say Victory Ford on Lipstick Jungle, but someone else already said that and I am no longer original. Ummmm, I've really got nothing else!

tiburon said...

Hmmmmm

I gotta go with the cast of Dancing with the Stars.

Anything low cut, beaded, sequined or bedazzled is for me.

And the higher the heel the better.

Omgirl said...

The only one I can think of that I've ever even noticed that I like is Charlotte's from Sex in the City. Other than that, I can't say anything has stood out that much.

Omgirl said...

Oh wait. I also like Chuck and Olive's clothes on Pushing Daisies.

Shannon said...

Reagan Ledbetter on Good Things Utah. Her clothes have a rock 'n roll edge, but never look slutty. Love her!