that Emma's favorite books are now chapter books
that I found three new blogs to stay close to people that I love
that golden leaves cover our neighborhood
that I have a student that calls me "Sister Eagar" in class (he's in my ward)
that I have a celebratory birthday dinner coming up for my best friend
that I have the support of great people in my crazy, busy life
.
that I have hot water. every day.
.
that I have so much to look forward to
.
that I have so much I can look back on
.
my life


10 comments:
Such a great list.
yay for hot water, every day for everyone! Hallelujah and Praise Be!
today i love....that list :)
beautiful!
I love that he has you in his class.
You give him confidence in himself.
I LOVE that picture and wish I had taken it. :)
Sounds like a great gratitude post to me.
Today (just like every other day) I love your blog :)
Hot water. AMEN.
Seriously! What would be do without hot water?
Post a Comment