11/20/08

You Suckers!

Today I am thankful for these little tird-buckets.
At times they suck bigtime.
Like suck the energy, the money, the life right outta me.
Thankful for all they give back and the kind-hearted, good people they are.
Jer and I were chatting last night about the few things we have done right.
These four are at the top of the list.
Love you guys!

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a cute family and picture!

Pedaling said...

at the end of the day that's all that matters.

love your way with words...right on; not too mushy just true; the little "tird- buckets"

very cute pic- perfect to send out for Christmas, if you do that sort of thing.

Kellie said...

That is cute. It is a great picture!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Such cute tird-buckets/suckers you got. ;)

Mindi said...

they do suck it all away, don't they? good thing you've got such cute ones. it makes it easier...

The Hendricks Family said...

You sure have good cute kids.

Anonymous said...

Hey I think those four count for at least 400 things done right. It is so fun to get more of a glimpse into your world. I love ya

Becky, yep said...

That picture should be framed above your bed! It's a keeper

Stacy said...

Good thing the coin has two sides hu? You have cute little tirds though. Wow, I never thought I would ever say that to anyone...ever!