1. not sure I can do 100
2. maybe like 56
3. Got the house in order.
4. sad that Christmas decorations are down
5. time flies
6. looks more tidy around here, though
7. what a lovely Christmas we had
8. for different reasons than other years
9. Kids were so gracious & sweet
10. So good to each other
11. Honestly that's the best gift to Jer & I
12. Is today Tuesday? Wednesday? Monday?
13. My days are all mixed up.
14. 9 loads of laundry today
15. Between a good book, a good walk, & Facebook.
16. That Facebook can be a little addicting.
17. But it's so GOOD to find people I love and miss
18. also people I see all the time
19. funny
20. I loved when Tiffany did her random thoughts
21. I am afraid hers are much more exciting than mine. And random.
22. I've been wearing the same wool socks for 7 days straight.
23. How's that for random.
24. And exciting
25. I put them back on when I get home and back into my loungy clothes.
26. So technically they haven't been worn 7 days straight.
27. technically
28. I made enough Chex mix for 20 armies this year.
29. I think that's why the roof of my mouth is sore.
30. I am one of the armies.
31. I also made Amanda's fudge.
32. I'd give you the recipe but we're friends, right?
33. It's too easy and yummy.
34. You will eat too much of it and then smite me.
35. Emma's favorite gift is the cheap-o makeup kit I got her.
36. I have a purple, sparkly, greasy kiss mark on my cheek.
37. She LOVES to give kisses with lipstick on.
38. Keatons mark is more of a fuchsia.
39. Keaton's favorite gift is Rock Band.
40. 'cept he won't sing
41. I told him he can't name the band if he doesn't sing
42. My hands are so dry
43. Perhaps some sockies & dense lotion on while I sleep
44. Jer loves that
45. I pat his face and say night-night
46. I mailed the rest of my cards today.
47. And I got them finished so early!
48. An enigma why they didn't get mailed. well, not really. Met me?
49. Hannah's favorite gift is money by way of gift cards
50. She'll pick out her own gift, thank you.
51. She did get spoiled by her current beau
52. weird when your kids get old enough to seriously date someone
53. I still don't feel old enough
54. definitely not mature enough
55. I like him a ton. Every time he comes over he does a job or two around here.
56. His name's Jeff. That's him clearing ice from our treacherous porch.
57. He caught a bad cold recently
58. From Keaton
59. Sorry Jeff
60. Keats is going on day 8 of being sick
61. poor kid
62. Emma's been through it
63. Now it's Lindsay's turn. Whose favorite gift was her stack of used books.
64. Poor, poor kids
65. But stay away from mom, K?
66. And wash your hands
67. And use the wipes I bought you
68. And the bleach spray
69. Am I rude?
70. Am I only on 70?
71. Is anyone still reading?
72. Speaking of reading, I need a new book.
73. Any suggestions? Linds?
74. The fact that 2009 will be here tomorrow night just floors me
75. Wasn't it just the year 2000?
76. Somehow I know a lot about celebrities
77. And I don't really look at gossip websites
78. I think I just pay attention
79. And I do read US magazine when I am getting my hair done
80. The snow here at my house has been outrageous
81. Relatives that lived 25 miles away on Christmas thought we were making up that we had a lot of snow
82. We really, really did want to come to the party.
83. So bad we waited 'til the storm passed and then came. Late.
84. We had to convince you that we didn't sleep in until 1:00 in the afternoon. It really was snowing. Bad.
85. Like 14 total inches in my yard. Good thing I brought photos of proof to the party.
86. I hope I get a few more cards in the mail from people I like. Or not like.
87. It really makes my day.
88. See. Maybe it's good to delay in the mailing. Like a little after-Christmas surprise.
89. My friend's son got his mission call.
90. That is exciting. We're all excited. Tons of excitement there.
91. I was on an ADD cleaning tear earlier. Vacuuming at 8pm. Cleaning out the kitchen drawer when I was going there for a paper clip.
92. You know that type of cleaning, right?
93. Heading to the bathroom to do your duty, cleaning the toilet, sink & mirror & then sitting down again at the computer.
94. Wondering why you still need to go.
95. It's late. I gotta get to bed.
96. Or at least go upstairs & put laundry away.
97. And rearrange my closet while doing so.
98. Good night!
99. Oooh. I think I'll take a bubble bath.
100. Right after I scrub the tub & tile.
2. maybe like 56
3. Got the house in order.
4. sad that Christmas decorations are down
5. time flies
6. looks more tidy around here, though
7. what a lovely Christmas we had
8. for different reasons than other years
9. Kids were so gracious & sweet
10. So good to each other
11. Honestly that's the best gift to Jer & I
12. Is today Tuesday? Wednesday? Monday?
13. My days are all mixed up.
14. 9 loads of laundry today
15. Between a good book, a good walk, & Facebook.
16. That Facebook can be a little addicting.
17. But it's so GOOD to find people I love and miss
18. also people I see all the time
19. funny
20. I loved when Tiffany did her random thoughts
21. I am afraid hers are much more exciting than mine. And random.
22. I've been wearing the same wool socks for 7 days straight.
23. How's that for random.
24. And exciting
25. I put them back on when I get home and back into my loungy clothes.
26. So technically they haven't been worn 7 days straight.
27. technically
28. I made enough Chex mix for 20 armies this year.
29. I think that's why the roof of my mouth is sore.
30. I am one of the armies.
31. I also made Amanda's fudge.
32. I'd give you the recipe but we're friends, right?
33. It's too easy and yummy.
34. You will eat too much of it and then smite me.
35. Emma's favorite gift is the cheap-o makeup kit I got her.
36. I have a purple, sparkly, greasy kiss mark on my cheek.
37. She LOVES to give kisses with lipstick on.
38. Keatons mark is more of a fuchsia.
39. Keaton's favorite gift is Rock Band.
40. 'cept he won't sing
41. I told him he can't name the band if he doesn't sing
42. My hands are so dry
43. Perhaps some sockies & dense lotion on while I sleep
44. Jer loves that
45. I pat his face and say night-night
46. I mailed the rest of my cards today.
47. And I got them finished so early!
48. An enigma why they didn't get mailed. well, not really. Met me?
49. Hannah's favorite gift is money by way of gift cards
50. She'll pick out her own gift, thank you.
51. She did get spoiled by her current beau
52. weird when your kids get old enough to seriously date someone
53. I still don't feel old enough
54. definitely not mature enough
55. I like him a ton. Every time he comes over he does a job or two around here.
56. His name's Jeff. That's him clearing ice from our treacherous porch.
57. He caught a bad cold recently
58. From Keaton
59. Sorry Jeff
60. Keats is going on day 8 of being sick
61. poor kid
62. Emma's been through it
63. Now it's Lindsay's turn. Whose favorite gift was her stack of used books.
64. Poor, poor kids
65. But stay away from mom, K?
66. And wash your hands
67. And use the wipes I bought you
68. And the bleach spray
69. Am I rude?
70. Am I only on 70?
71. Is anyone still reading?
72. Speaking of reading, I need a new book.
73. Any suggestions? Linds?
74. The fact that 2009 will be here tomorrow night just floors me
75. Wasn't it just the year 2000?
76. Somehow I know a lot about celebrities
77. And I don't really look at gossip websites
78. I think I just pay attention
79. And I do read US magazine when I am getting my hair done
80. The snow here at my house has been outrageous
81. Relatives that lived 25 miles away on Christmas thought we were making up that we had a lot of snow
82. We really, really did want to come to the party.
83. So bad we waited 'til the storm passed and then came. Late.
84. We had to convince you that we didn't sleep in until 1:00 in the afternoon. It really was snowing. Bad.
85. Like 14 total inches in my yard. Good thing I brought photos of proof to the party.
86. I hope I get a few more cards in the mail from people I like. Or not like.
87. It really makes my day.
88. See. Maybe it's good to delay in the mailing. Like a little after-Christmas surprise.
89. My friend's son got his mission call.
90. That is exciting. We're all excited. Tons of excitement there.
91. I was on an ADD cleaning tear earlier. Vacuuming at 8pm. Cleaning out the kitchen drawer when I was going there for a paper clip.
92. You know that type of cleaning, right?
93. Heading to the bathroom to do your duty, cleaning the toilet, sink & mirror & then sitting down again at the computer.
94. Wondering why you still need to go.
95. It's late. I gotta get to bed.
96. Or at least go upstairs & put laundry away.
97. And rearrange my closet while doing so.
98. Good night!
99. Oooh. I think I'll take a bubble bath.
100. Right after I scrub the tub & tile.

11 comments:
I love how most of your random thoughts are really just a continuation of the previous thought.
And #22 EWE! That's brave to admit that on your blog.
Oh, and I'm wondering if you're last comment on my blog was a hint that we need to s-l-o-w d-o-w-n!!! :)
Oh yeah, and Spencer LOVES the gift you gave him!
I love this post! We have so much in common, including the ADD cleaning. I have a severe case.
that was the first list of 100 that i actually read all the way through. you are a funny girl! (who never sleeps)
i'm cleaning like a fiend too. {sigh} love the list.
Oh my goodness! I've been wearing the same wool socks for like 5 days straight!
All I can say is WOW!
Jenn had a boy on Dec 27 and named him Hyrum Scott. All is well, my mom goes out on the 7th. He was 6,14oz i believe. 19 inches long. He has blonde hair and the kids love him. Cole decks Jenn or Hyrum when she is nursing. Go figure.
I am not sure that I would want to put my random thoughts down in writing.
Love your randomness however.
Happy New Year to you!
wow, isn't it funny how one thought leads to another, and you can see the connection between all 100.
awe, jeff is such a sweetheart.
now my head is spinning
Post a Comment