12/23/08

The Reason


Just wanted you to know that at this Christmas time I am truly grateful for many blessings.
.
Because of this Sweet baby, I am able to enjoy my family & to have hope & joy in my heart.
.
Because of this Holy birth, I am able to look beyond this life, to look forward to more. More time, more love, more experiences.
.
Because of this Miracle, I am able to have an example to follow, words to read, and a friend to know.
.
Because of Jesus Christ, all things are possible.

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Thank you for sharing this, Suzie!

Merry Christmas!!

Christina said...

Great post, Suzie. Love this. Merry Christmas to you!

rychelle said...

What a beautiful reminder.

Merry Christmas, Suzie!

Pedaling said...

yes, you get it.
what a blessing this knowledge is in our lives.
what a difference it makes.
thank you.
Merry Christmas.

September said...

Such a great way to start my Christmas Eve day. Thanks Suzie!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Merry Christmas Suzie!

tiburon said...

Excellent post!

Merry Christmas!

tammy said...

Beautifully put!