12/1/08

Thanksgiving Day

Highlights included:
The Turkey
my kids pitching in and helping me. SO MUCH!
annual height measurements of cousins (& recording)
dessert spread for round 2 of company
serious game-playing until midnight
rousing game of Curses
hugs given to everyone (I insist!)
spending the day with all those that I love

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

It looks like a great day!

rachel said...

that sounds like the PERFECT turkey day (except for the poor turkey :)

tiburon said...

Looks like you had a great day!! :)

rychelle said...

game playing is seriously my favorite thing!

Marilyn said...

The food looks yummy and how do you play Curses??

Smith Family said...

Curses is one of our favorite games ever!! We love it!

Stacy said...

I am so out of the cool loop. What is Curses?

Anonymous said...

I don't even recognize these people! Who are they??? :) Wish I was there!
Love
Annie