Classic backseat shots.
YAY! We found the perfect tree.

We spotted it and as we gathered everyone around to decide if it was THE one. A grumpy, pregnant first-time mom and her nervous husband made eyes at our tree.
Had to wear my assertive hat for a few minutes.
Jer (Spiderman) is the bungee master and secured our precious on my sexy mini-van and we were off.



12 comments:
Your tree looks awesome!
i love your backseat photos:) classic. and your tree is a beaute!
What beautiful decorations on your perfect tree. I wish we were still getting real trees. Fake ones just aren't the same.
Your treee looks so good, I need to hire you to come do mine. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe how old they are.
i love that you are in more pics with your kiddos lately...so fun.
Do you have the spirit? the Christmas spirit yet?
Awww...you stole a tree from a preggo woman??? I may have to take that one personally. (I'm slightly partial to pregnant women right now. Seeing as how I'm extremely hormonal today, and full of compassion for anyone who might be feeling the same).
It looks great anyway though.
I always love the faces you guys make in your pictures.
you guys look like such a fun family...what a good lookin' tree too!
your tree is a beauty!
my fave part of the story is when you gave the stink eye to a pregnant woman. love it! ;)
So much more fun than my "fakie" that I put together each year.
Nothing like the smell of a REAL Christmas tree in the house.
Fun tradition...maybe I should start. :-)
I love our tree this year Mama! Thanks for nixing the tiny stuffed Baby Jesus ornaments. They're always a little bit creepy and besides, I feel blasphemous when I let the cat attack them.
Pretty----does it smell good too? That's one thing I miss with a fake-o tree.
Post a Comment