Today I Love......
The Sight of
Christmas Cards in my mailbox, photos of families that I love with their growing kiddos, and Holiday messages to brighten my day
The Sound of
Emma belting Christmas Carols in her bubble bath
The Smell of
The fresh Noble Fir tree in my living room. Ahhhhh. It's such a good one this year.
The Feel of
My cozy winter quilts. Every winter I fall in love with my warm bed all over again.
The Thought of
Time off work with my family, Christmas Eve, my Dad's fudge & snowflakes


9 comments:
Sounds so nice - I need to see the stuff like this in my life more often!
Thanks for the lift!
I need those great reminders of the simple things to love. Your family pictures of the Christmas tree hunt are hilarious. Love that you captured these for posterity. :)
Warm quilts on warm beds are my fave!
The only thing I miss about not having a real tree is the smell.
Where the heck have you been, BTW? :)
If I could write and have it sound good I would say the exact same things.
I love that I caught a glimpse of your Christmas card on Erika's pantry door today while I was there today.
So creative. How do you come up with these things?
(especially loved the Hannah Baby story) :-)
Did you catch that I was there TODAY?
no proofreading for me.
Hi again!
I would love your address for a Christmas Card swap!!!!
email me!
beuly1 (at) yahoo (dot) com
I'm with you Suz, I am lovin' life right now.
Post a Comment