1/30/09

She Sells Seashells by the Seashore


The charming & engaging Tammy is getting us all hooked on phonics with her little game.
And you know me, I love me some games.
She assigned me the fabulous letter S.
THANK YOU!
I've always been fond of this curvy, sexy little letter. Even the word lisp contains it. See how sexy!
So here goes. 10 things I love that start with ESS! (besides myself, you all know I love myself. This is my blog. Narcissism lives here)
1. Soft Scrub
2. Sarcastic & Snarky (snarkastic) conversations
3. Sunflower Seeds & Strawberries in Spinach Salad
4. Siberian temperatures in my bedroom
5. Some Garnier products
6. Speed, Scrabble, Scattergories
7. Scalp Massages
8. the movie Some Kind of Wonderful
9. Shy, Somber babies
10. Simon's smile & wink
**if you want to play along, leave a request in the comments, I'll assign you a lovely letter....

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love Some Kind of Wonderful! "I'd bet my hands on it!"

Pedaling said...

two more:
suzie
sheila

i love simons smile and wink too. he's actually been rather charming this go round.

Kristina P. said...

Ooooh, I love the word Snarkastic! I might have to steal it one day.

Judi said...

I love Suzie!

Kate Daly said...

I wanna play!!!!

tammy said...

Simply well done. I am loving the snarkastic too. Did you come up with that all on your own?

tammy said...

and you also get bonus points for the "charming & engaging" part.

Unknown said...

I'm in.

Great list.

snarkastic...classic.

Lindsay said...

I wanna...

Jen said...

Snarcastic totally beats my snickorted.

And I'm all for this game. Gimme a letter!

tiburon said...

Snarkastic is my new favorite word.

rychelle said...

some kind of wonderful?!? i need to look that up....

snarkastic is superb!