2/5/09

Who Knew Sam Was A Carnivore?



While looking at a book on the rainforest, Emma found a photograph of a Toucan eating a baby bird. The next thing out of her mouth: I am NEVER eating that cereal again!

9 comments:

hoLLy said...

oh my goodness-that is just hilarious! poor emma. she will never look at that viscious sam the same.

Mindi said...

i'm with emma--

stupid bird.

Anonymous said...

That's great!

Anonymous said...

Way to stick to your convictions Emma!
Annie

tammy said...

Ha ha! Too funny.

Stacy said...

Oh, I have missed you.
For some random reason I can view blogs on the computer today, and I must say, it has been a pleasure getting caught back up on you life.
As usual, you have made me smile!

Kellie said...

Don't kids say the best things? She seems to keep you guys laughing

tiburon said...

That is awesome!

The Drizzled Apple said...

hahahha! love it!