It has been a whirlwind week full of fun (and not so fun) activities here at the loony bin.
Things to blog about in the upcoming week:
2 birthdays of my loin fruits
my sisters visit and all that entailed
Enrichment that was DA Bomb!
laundry
Car resurrected
Leprechaun mischief
uncomfortable conversations of inheritance, In-law drama, & lost & FOUND! Ipods.
But most importantly...
One of our favorite cheap thrills is to search for lame-O professionally made cakes and snap photos of said cakes without getting busted.
The great news is:
Here it is for your viewing pleasure. Oooooey Gooey gold gelatin discs oozing down the pot.
We so proud.


9 comments:
Fools gold I'd say!
no way! i saw that one yesterday and spent the whole morning trying to think of a way to make it for preschool with something other than corn pops! Way to go! I'm so impressed you guys have such an eye for wreckage!
That is so awesome! I saw it yesterday and something about Corn Pops. Haha!
You are famous!! That cake is fabtabulous!
Seriously, that is awesome. Do you do it as a hobby or can you make cakes for B-days. :)
We made one similiar for Katherine's birthday but with skittles for the rainbow and marshmellow clouds. She loved it.
wow. now i can say i knew you when. ;)
Whew! For a minute there I thought that was CORN on that cake!
You are famous!!
Where did you find the cake?
Post a Comment