Someone is here from Gardiner, Montana to visit us.
She is cool, hip & beautiful.
My kids love her even more than me.
We're planning lots of laughing, gabbing, & just hangin' out.
She plans on eating at Cafe Rio, going to the mall & playing Rock Band.
3 things she hasn't done in years. (Rock Band, never!)
Also on her agenda is the kick-boxing instructor conference, skiing the slopes & spoiling her nieces & nephews.
It's going to be great!
See ya in a few.

14 comments:
Have a fun time!
Oooo that sounds like good times. :)
Have fun!
Have fun :) I just had my sister here and it was FAB...i'll be in Gardiner for my high school reunion at the end of june, I bet she is excited to get to some civilization!
Are you like me, in that you like to talk in foreign accents (especially English ones) just for the fun of it, and most especially to drive your husband crazy??
You all look so fab! Can I be adopted into your sisterhood? Have so much fun.
what a beautiful trio of ladies!
have fun with the little sis.
Tell her hi, she looks so good. Long time no see. Have fun!
you the middle child.
i should've guessed!
;)
THere is nothing better than sister-time. I also havae 2 sistas and we love to just hang out, drink diet pepsi and laugh. have a great time !
Sounds like a sister lovin' good time. Enjoy!
Hope you have the best time! I just got back from UT where I spent time with my two sisters which is one of my fave things to do.
Can you say jealous??? I totally am. Seriously.
Wow - you guys look very different for sisters. :)
Say Hi to everyone for me. I am jealous since I have never had sister time. You all look great.
Post a Comment