I love that last picture. So SASSY!
What a cutie. That's one thing I miss with only having boys - dance recitals.
I thought you were going to say that YOU auditioned for this season of So You Think You Can Dance and I could expect to see your hillarious bloopers tonight on the Denver Auditions! Dang it!
She's just adorable!
she looks adorable!i remember my dance classes fondly. (i'm a horrible dancer, but i still remember those times fondly)
She has got great form. What a doll...growing up too fast.
i love her hair! did you do that? if so, you have got some serious mad hair skillz.
So beautiful and graceful! What a fun time for her/you guys!
that girl has got her some attitude!she's gonna go far in this life;i can tell.and she is a beauty too!
What a cutie!
so sassy that little Emma!
Yay Emma! Look at that perfect form!
LOVE it. I especially love the one of her sticking her baby tummy out. Precious!
She is such a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I love that last picture. So SASSY!
What a cutie. That's one thing I miss with only having boys - dance recitals.
I thought you were going to say that YOU auditioned for this season of So You Think You Can Dance and I could expect to see your hillarious bloopers tonight on the Denver Auditions! Dang it!
She's just adorable!
she looks adorable!
i remember my dance classes fondly. (i'm a horrible dancer, but i still remember those times fondly)
She has got great form.
What a doll...growing up too fast.
i love her hair! did you do that? if so, you have got some serious mad hair skillz.
So beautiful and graceful! What a fun time for her/you guys!
that girl has got her some attitude!
she's gonna go far in this life;
i can tell.
and she is a beauty too!
What a cutie!
so sassy that little Emma!
Yay Emma! Look at that perfect form!
LOVE it. I especially love the one of her sticking her baby tummy out. Precious!
She is such a cutie patootie!
Post a Comment