5/26/09

Perfect Weather, too.





The Eagar fam took Lagoon by storm over the weekend and we seriously had a blast.
Highlights included:
Hannah winning the spill the milk in one throw!
Lindsay's dud of a bumper car. (we laughed sooooo hard!)
Mom's trip down memory lane and sharing it with her loin fruits. (when I was little and went to Lagoon with MY family....)
Emma smiling 99% of the time. Except when she thought she might die on the big roller coaster.
Dad going on EVERY ride.
Keats' girly scream.
Suzie braving the ROCKET. Video to treasure.
Suzie's generous new boss and their great idea to treat our family to this fun day.

12 comments:

Amber said...

What a great day for your family. The weather really was perfect, wasn't it? So happy for you guys.

Jennie said...

That looks like so much fun! When Richard's work pays for us to go it never fails that it's 100+ degrees and makes it hard to enjoy. Glad you got a break from the stress of life for a while.

rychelle said...

looks like the perfect way to spend the weekend. :)

hoLLy said...

i've heard of lagoon from all my utah peeps-looks like a wild n crazy place! :)

i would also love to see the video of you on the rocket-sounds entertaining. so basically i'm demanding you post it:)

Amber said...

Oh, I love Lagoon! What a fun, close get-way. Way to be brave on the Rocket.

tammy said...

Luvpilot and I are thinking of taking the boys there this summer so they can experience the fun we had growing up. Looks fun!

Unknown said...

Next time you see Shane...be sure to ask if he worked there (growing up in Farmington & all) He loves that.

Looks like a great time for the Eagar clan.

Omgirl said...

I almost hurled looking at the pictures of your husband and son on that one ride (is that the Rocket?) I used to love that ride as a kid (called the Witch's Wheel where I was from). Then two years ago I went on it w/ my husband and nephew and I have never been so ill. It took BigDaddy and I about 2 hours before we weren't dizzy and nauseated any more. What happened to us since we were kids???

Amber said...

Zack told me that his favorite parts of their campouts are when he hears Keaton scream - what a hoot!

Lindsay said...

I have to say--I want a rematch on those bumper cars!

Tiffany said...

I want to go to Lagoon with you.

tiburon said...

I cant believe you already hit Lagoon!


I want to go next time too :)