I love my sisters...

1. I can completely be my goofy, messy, un-put-together self around them.
2. We share a passion for 7 layer dip, holiday traditions & comfy sandals.
3. We've seen & shared a great deal together. Some good, some bad, some tragic, and most of it positively hilarious.

7 comments:
LOVE those silly face pics suzie! sisters are wonderful. i have one, and she totally "gets" me and my quirky sense of humor like no one else does. joey just looks at us like we are crazy(which we are!) haha.
Sisters are the best!
At least after you're adults and they stop stealing your clothes, and then hiding them under their bed where they think you won't find them.
Oh Suz we are so HOT aren't we!!!!!! I just had a huge laugh fest thinking about the day we did those :) I miss you!
Lafice!
i hope that's how my girls turn out!
Amen to 7 layer dip. Best stuff in the world! I could survive on a diet solely comprised of 7 layer dip and nothing else! It's got all your major food groups...sort of.
You are SO lucky to have your sisters close. I just got off the phone with mine- 1 1/2 hrs! I've never lived close to them.
There is nothing in the world like sisters. They rock!
Post a Comment