9/30/09

Observations


ooooooooooh.

am I ever in a snarky mood. and let me tell you.

my family loooooves this side of my personality.

like, they love it so much they'd be willing to spend the night camping at the

sand dunes to get away from me.


the thing is, I am so much more observant at times like these,

I see things unnoticed by the "nice" eye.

I call it my sixth sense.

and it's even better than seeing dead people.


Observations-week of 9-24


1. It's apparently ok to apply for or turn a resume in for a job in FLIP FLOPS, CUT OFF SHORTS OR SWEATS. Even if you've graduated from college.

2. Walmart can supply plastic bags for your wet umbrella but can't have more than 5 CHECKERS working at 6pm on a weekday.

3. Clearly 3 foreclosed homes on our street wasn't enough. We need a fourth.

4. Obviously for every pound I lose trying to eat well, my body needs to gain it back when I "go postal" for 5 days straight. WHATEV!

5. Nearly every appointment I make for a consultation, leads to someone being at least 20 minutes late. Oh no, It's no PROBLEM that you're late.

6. Fine. I will just live with new wrinkles, grey hair & bags under my eyes. Fine.

7. Ok, Universe. So what you're telling me is...I have to work 60 hours in a week to pay my bills. Alriiiighty then.

8. Canned pumpkin is soooo rare that my neighborhood store just cannot keep it in. Yeah.

9. You can be a complete DOUCHE and still have people think you are just something else.

10. The Chevron is hiring.

13 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I like the snarky you!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha. You crack me up! I agree about the Walmart thing. So annoying.

Judi said...

Suzie~I ♥ You *ALOT*

tammy said...

I love snarky Suzie.

And what is up with the pumpkin thing? I had to go to three stores to find some, and then I felt like I needed to stock up.

rychelle said...

snarktastic!

it sounds like you could use a vay cay. vegas is lovely this time of year. :)

Maui Mamma said...

Just found your blog from Pedalingfast. I love your snarky spirit- but then I don't live there. I can SO identify with ya. I can't wait to see more of your blog.

Thanks for the laugh- only laughing with you I hope. LV from SJ

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

You tell that Walmart!

Get'em Suzie!!

Hannah said...

Suzie...you are way too funny. i love your blog. it always makes me smile.

Amber said...

I have looked at THREE stores for pumpkin! I love the snarky Suzie - especially your #9. Love you!

Mindi said...

HEH. HEH. HEH......

SUZIE SAID 'DOUCHE'!!!!!!!

yet another reason why i love you so. very. MUCH.

ps--my biggest pet peeve are the girls who come to church in a skirt, a oversize hoodie, and flip flops. wth?

tiburon said...

Snarky Suzie may just be my favorite person in the whole wide world.

Omgirl said...

To me, that is the #1 most important difference that sets Wal-Mart and Target apart. At Wal-mart, there can be 1000 people in the store and there will only be 5 checkers, each with 5-10 people in their lines. At Target, regardless of if the store is mostly empty, or if it's 9:58pm, or whatever, if more than 2 people are in a line at one time, they open a new checkout line. I. Heart. Target.

I also heart your snarkiness!

Stacy said...

I hear ya sista!

I just Love you!