9/22/09

Two minutes, that's all I ask...



Lindsay has shown remarkable strength & courage through the past few months.
It hasn't been easy for any of us.
While I wallow in my own self-pity (at times) I catch a glimpse of her helping me stand a little taller, have faith in the uncertain & smile at me with love & gratitude for the support.

No doubt this experience has made us all closer, made us realize the importance of the Savior & His gospel and fine tune our senses of humor.

Hannah kindly accepted a request from Lindsay for a photo shoot. It turned out lovely.

She decided to enter it into this contest.
To win a free nursery.

Vote for her, if you have a minute, pretty please? She is number 174.
Clickety Here.

16 comments:

Pedaling said...

done!

i love the photo!

Jennie said...

Those photos are amazing. It makes me remember that pregnancy really is a beautiful thing. I forget that sometimes with the aches and pains. Thank you, Hannah, and Lindsay for reminding me. I love you all and think of you often. If there is anything you or Lindsay need let me know. I would love to help!

Holly O. said...

Such gorgeous photos of your gorgeous girl! I am wearing my "I voted" sticker today.

Hayley said...

done. beautiful!

Stacy said...

Cute little baby bump!

Judi said...

done!

rychelle said...

these are lovely photos!

i voted.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i voted! the pics are beautiful. and i think you're amazing.

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Done!

tammy said...

You got it sweetie!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love the photos! I just voted too!

Unknown said...

Anything for you!
Just voted.

Mindi said...

JUST VOTED!

sorry i've not been on google reader--thought i would blog this tuesday--how long does the contest run? i can't see a date?????

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Voted for her. Hope she wins!

tiburon said...

Done! I even did from my work computer. ;)

Omgirl said...

Those photos of her are beautiful! I'm surprised how many of the women who entered just took snapshots with their cell phones and submitted them. Have some pride, ladies! Anyway, voted from both computers. I hope she wins!