10/20/09

Ten For Tuesday


1. Is it really only Tuesday? Ugh.


2. Fabulous Friday was just that. Fab. U. Lous. Dinner, pep talk, classes, crafties & everyone learning the THRILLER dance. Wish I had video.


3. We had our 3rd annual family Scarecrow Festival last night. (no photos-what's my problem?) What started on a whim has made tradition. Activities included: pitching quarters on a pumpkin, leaf rubbings, a rousing game of Encore, "scary pictures, scary stories", Who has the Quarter? game. Halloween playlist playing, donuts & apple juice. Here & Here for previous years.


4. Loving watching Lindsay learn to crochet.


5. Today I want to curl up on the couch, read a book & bake some bread. Instead I cleaned the house, did some laundry & now am heading to work. BLAH!


6. Speaking of work, showed up last weekend to a store that had been broken into! BURGLARIZED! Called the cops & quickly the store became a crime scene. Still cleaning up the mess & trying to recoup what was stolen. The detective on duty was a mini-David Caruso.

WEDDING FIEND.....CRIME SCENE. ...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!


7. I want to really enjoy & like the movie Where the Wild Things Are. I am worried that I won't. That preview makes me all misty!


8. October, once again has stolen my heart. Color, smells, billowy, blustery winds. Just no snow yet, mmmkay?

9. Keaton's football season is winding down. For some reason that's sad for me.


10. Emma has some classic Halloween costume ideas. And when I mean classic, I mean oh my goodness. Where did you come up with that? That girl cracks me up.

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Man, I am so with you on wanting to bake and curl up on the couch!

Jennie said...

I personally am glad that you didn't have a video of me doing Thriller with only 5 weeks until my due date. I'm sure it was a funny site, but maybe not the most pleasant!

I LOVE October too. Nothing better than leaves changing, cooler weather, and baking yummy food. Love it! Love it!

tiburon said...

oooo I would pay big money to see you doing the Thriller dance.

Tell me the David Caruso look-a-like was wearing sunglasses too and he ripped them off and then the music came on....

Pedaling said...

can't wait to see that halloween costume!

Vanessa said...

I will admit, that I've been stalking you for a while now. Thanks for taking the first step and commenting on my blog.

And we have real life friends in common. What a small world!

Unknown said...

I wanna come to your Fab Friday.
You go all out in all you do.

Love the pumpkin/truck pic. So you!

Tricia said...

Bake Bread?? Can you teach me please?