I have 4, count them f-o-u-r weddings this weekend. One is over as of tonight. So 1 down, 3 to go. My feet hurt so bad from the past two 16 hours work days. They may fall off. I really hope they don't because I have another doozy of a day tomorrow.
Lindz is still 2 people. She had a dr. appointment today. Things are progressing nice and slow-ly. She HAS to wait until after tomorrow. After that, I told her, she is free to give birth to my grandaughter.
I can't wait to see baby and smell her head. I just know she and I are going to be friends for life.
Really looking forward to Thankgsgiving and some time with my family. I have the greatest news, friends! (See after the double space)
My little sis is coming here for the holiday with her hubs to stay with us for a few days. My big sis and her fam are coming for Thanksgiving here like she does every year. I am so very, very excited. It's been since the year before my parents died that we have been together for this holiday.
That means I have to cook the turkey, etc.
I ate 18 strawberries for dinner tonight. They were rejects from the chocolate fountain catering we are doing. They were delicious rejects, let me tell you.
I love being cozy in my robe. Going to drink a little Hot Wassail and hit the hay.
I mean it's 2am for Pete's sake.
'night!
11/21/09
I Feel Like Talking and Everyone is Asleep
at 11/21/2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Good luck with your doozy of a day today! And enjoy your Thanksgiving with your sissies. Fun FUN FUN!!
Good luck with the weddings. Tell Annie hi, and give a kiss to the new one when she comes.
You did a fantastic job with Katie and Jakes Wedding. The food and especially the Chocolate fountain was great.
My son, Shane, came back from there with a hand full of chocolate, it was so funny, but know camera to show you.
I look around for to see if I could see you, but I didn't. I think your hubby and daughter, the one sitting behind you in the loin picture, cleared out table. They did a good job.
It was a beautiful day and you did GREAT! Good luck with the upcoming weddings.
Then sit back and relax, oh wait, Thanksgiving is this week . . .
Four weddings? Was there a funeral in there too? Holy cow that's a lot of work, but also sounds fun. If I lived there I would want to help you.
Your daughter is so lucky to have you to support and love her. That grandbaby too. Can't wait to see pics when she finally arrives.
I wish I was getting together with my sisters & brothers for Thanksgiving. Hope you have a fun week.
Now I know who to call for the linens and flowers when my daughters get married. My oldest daughter, Kelsey, loved the black and white table runners and was asking me if she could ask Katie about using them for her wedding. Kelsey said, "Mom, I want a wedding that looks like this and is this fun." You did AWESOME!
So there you have it, out of the mouth of babes. Can't wait to meet you some day too. It is a small world, we just may run right into each other.
Again, you did a FABULOUS job!
the crazy wedding woman.
who never sleeps.
i know you and the baby girl are going to be the best of friends.
keep us posted!
I seriously envy you your job. Am I crazy???
Post a Comment