So grateful for...
My family.
Love that hubs of mine, so patient, kind & sweet. Gives good foot rubs, too.
My kids and the fact that they are respectful to me & Jer, still want to spend time with me and be strengthened as a family. Also, that they are good friends to each other.
The start of a new generation. She'll be here any day!
My sisters. So excited for time together this week.
Good parents whom I miss and love.
My home. Love being cozy in a clean, quiet house. Still love that most of the time it's a rowdy place, with lots of visitors & laughter.
Friends that are my support & sounding boards. I appreciate their honesty, words & good times.
The Savior Jesus Christ, A loving Heavenly Father & constant companionship of the Holy Ghost.
Truth in the Gospel as to how to live for the maximum joy & peace in this life.
Micro-Derm-Abrasion. So my skin is as young as it could possibly be.
Glossy magazines & trips to the library.
Yummy soups with crusty bread.
A very fun & rewarding job that is getting a little easier as I go. I have learned to love weddings. Love being a part of several every week.
My comfy, safe van.
Hot baths at the end of a long day.
2 new shows I really like: Modern Family & NCIS LA
Holidays.
The beautiful world in which we live. Even snow.
Happy Thanksgiving!


6 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to the Eagarbrood!
I'm not a huge fan of soup OR crusty bread (I know, what's wrong with her?), but to everything else you mentioned, I say HERE HERE!
Happy Thanksgiving!
I agree completely! Well spoken. MIss you!
niiiice list.
i'd like to try a micto-derm abrasion, some time.
happy day to you- enjoy those sisters!
Post a Comment