Deffinately a better use of time if you ask me. I just love the way new babies smell. Brianna has lost her newborn smell and it makes me sad. So snuggle that sweet baby Finley and enjoy every moment!
That picture is priceless, and you can just tell you two will be buds. Who wouldn't love you. I wish I could smell her, there is nothing better then the smell of a baby.
P.S. I didn't make it to Sara L wedding because of a Christmas party. Would have loved to see you, small world.
18 comments:
Being in love can be so inconvenient! She's intoxicating, even in her pictures.
Sweet picture! You should frame it!
lucky grandma!!! she is so beautiful! i wish i could hold her too:)
How could you not?!?
I think I can smell her now. Oh how I love that smell.
Deffinately a better use of time if you ask me. I just love the way new babies smell. Brianna has lost her newborn smell and it makes me sad. So snuggle that sweet baby Finley and enjoy every moment!
and you snuggle your nose in her warm neck
and kiss her head
and
look at her every minute you can.
i know.
Look at her studying you. She knows how cool you are!
How could you not just wanna squeeze her??? Seriously - so adorable!! What fun, what fun!
everything else can wait...nothing like a new baby!
oh i want to just kiss on here. you look so in love. i just love this picture.
That picture is priceless, and you can just tell you two will be buds. Who wouldn't love you. I wish I could smell her, there is nothing better then the smell of a baby.
P.S. I didn't make it to Sara L wedding because of a Christmas party. Would have loved to see you, small world.
Mmmm. Looks like sweet cheeks to nuzzle and kiss! Congrats!
I don't blame you one bit.
you lucky woman! she's an absolute doll.
And it's exactly what you should be doing. More important than anything else!
Congratulations grandma!!! She is a stunner - just like her grammy :)
Um.....you are too precious with that baby! How fun for you.....I want to gobble those cheeks up!
Post a Comment