5/6/10

Today...


I Love the sight of Fin in her jammies, just after a bath.
*
I Love the sound of Keats singing with his headphones on, not realizing he's that loud.
*
I Love the taste of greek yogurt, with fresh blueberries.
*
I Love the smell of new spring soil and lilac buds, just waiting to open.
*
I Love the thought of a family vacation and having an empty schedule for a couple days.
*
I Love the feeling of hope, knowing there are good days ahead.

6 comments:

hoLLy said...

i'm laughing at your little line under the "leave your comment" that says "sanks for saying something." you are awesome:)

i love that picture you posted-so nostalgic looking. and i know exactly what you mean about a little one all squeaky clean after a bath-the best! hope you are doing great suzie-have a nice weekend.

Pedaling said...

hope, knowing good days ahead- come just when we need it!
a bit of an empty schedule- we all need more of that
and yum on the greek yogurt! the best!
Have a Happy Moms Day!

tiburon said...

I heart your perspective.

I love a good schedule - but sometimes it is nice to step away!

And I think hope might be the greatest thing ever.

Next to you of course :)

mCat said...

I love a day free from anything scheduled. It feels very liberating, and doesn't happen often enough!!

Happy Momma's day!

Omgirl said...

My lilacs are just opening. Heavenly! I wish they would last longer. It's the shortest 3 weeks of the year. :(

Where are you guys going on vacation?

The Drizzled Apple said...

Hey, Suzie, did I tell you my Mason was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabeties when he was nearly 8 yrs.? I just saw your side bar about the little boy Ethan, her blog is a play by play of what we went through and still go through with my Mason. Just wanted to say than you for supporting that cause ;) mmmmuahhh! that was a kiss for you! ;)