1.Making time for the really important things in life. (Blogging)
2. Being nice to uptight brides.
3. Being nice to Jeremy.
4. Sleeping in.
5. Liking musicals.
6. Getting/giving pedicures.
7. Dodging cops.
8. Finding a makeup foundation to combat my sweaty face.
9. Liking politics.
10. Enjoying church.
11. Making ice.
12. Shopping for earrings & shoes.
13. Frisbee
14. Wearing yellow. (bright yellow not mustard)


10 comments:
I would love to hear your tips on how to dodge cops better.
You don't like musicals?? I'm shocked! Or pedicures? Come hang with me and we'll go get a pedicure and then see a musical and you'll love every second of it.
Your list is making me laugh. When you figure out how to dodge cops, please do be for sharing with the rest of the class.
blogging is important? cool.
i need to improve on being nice to "certain" people, too.
alright, which musicals have you seen?
i know the kind to see- that even you would like....trust me.
it's understandable to not like politics.
looking forward to your improvements in the wearing of yellow department. ;)
I love sporadic Suzie posts. They are the best! Now go find a big bold pair of sunshine yellow earrings!
I can give you tips on dodging cops.
Politics will just give you a headache.
Last week I skipped out on church early and didn't even feel guilty. I didn't have a headache for once, and just enjoyed the day. Don't tell.
I can shop for all your earrings and shoes for you.
I don't really like getting pedicures either. I have a thing about people looking too closely at my feet.
This might be your greatest list ever.
I am so bad about yellow too. Me and mustard are okay - but notsomuch with the bright yellow.
And I thought of you the other night when I was watching Cake Boss and he did a wedding cake and the bride came into the bakery and said she hated it and picked up a couple of piping bags with red and blue and yellow in them and just started squirting them all over the cake.
i really don't know how you do it!!
I used to be a pro at sleeping in. BEFORE KIDS.
Wish I could give you some pointers, but probably not until my kids graduate. Sorry!
I love this list! Very fun. I don't enjoy musicals either, well, most of them. I happen to like Gene Kelly...but other than that...
Think of a list of all the good things you are already doing! Now that would be endless. :)
Dear Suzie, I thought we were two peas in a pod... But you do not like mustard yellow or fuscia-y purple--- two of my fave colors. I think you'd die if you saw my room. Love, Erin
Post a Comment