8/23/10

Counting My Blessings (seriously, so blessed ;)

My faith. Although weak at times, it sustains me with the strength for everyday.
Little sweet pea. So giggly, so round, so funny & cute!


A job where I create every day. Does my soul good.


A wonderfully enchanted childhood. Catching grasshoppers, climbing trees, car vacations.





Abundant friendship. Neighbor friends, family friends, bloggy friends, best friends.





My dear family. I love them & live for them and always will.

***43**

Grateful for another year!

10 comments:

Kellie said...

Finley is beautiful, and I love the family pic. You always bring me down to reality. Love ya!

Pedaling said...

Happy Birthday?

i love piggy tails and little freckled noses.

bald round heads to kiss- oh, yes!

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday!! I have been so happy to see you writing more again. Hope things are well. Just so you know, we are only 4 mnths apart in age. We have gone through the best times in this world and didn't even know it.

Go have some fun and celebrate!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite people! I love stalking you. You make me smile. You make me laugh. You often times make me feel like you are writing my thought.
Here's to many more of those years. May they be filled with all the things you are grateful for.

mCat said...

I love that family pic - how clever! Happy Birthday!

Vanessa said...

That baby is sooo sweet!

tammy said...

I need to make lists like this more often.

Judi said...

love it, and you!

tiburon said...

Excellent post.

I think we both know how I feel about a good list - and this one of the better ones.