9/9/10

and I quote....


Emma (8 years old): "Mom, Dad, I've had a real good childhood but the thing that would make it improve is if I could live in a mansion"

10 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, Emma!

My parents would have said, "Keep dreamin'" They were so mean ;)

Jennie said...

You need to tell her, "Bigger house = more to clean. For her, not you."

Wendi Oyler said...

me too Emma, me too!

I love talking to her, she always says something to crack me up.

The Hendricks Family said...

That is too cute!!

Pedaling said...

i live for emma quotes.

Kim said...

Tell her, people that live in mansions are boring. They have to go to all those "formal" affairs and the kids can't go outside and play because they have to "show" everyone why they live in a mansion.

Let me know if it works. It didn't work for me, she still keeps asking for a bigger house.

Oh well, when we strike it reach you'll be the first to know.

hope all is well :)

hoLLy said...

HA!!!! i love your daughter-she is THE BEST. and quite smart too:)

Judi said...

So cute! and where do you find all your adorable pics Suzie?

Unknown said...

Too much MTV Cribs. That girl.

tammy said...

Life would be better for everyone if there were more mansions to be had.