9/30/10

.......and cleavage too!


Here's to giggles, Indian Summer, baby overalls & conference weekend.

9 comments:

Pedaling said...

look at those blue eyes!




and bonus on the cleavage! ;)

Anonymous said...

darling little girl. so precious.

great cleavelend too! :)

Judi said...

Beautiful! oh and that baby is pretty cute too ;o)

Mindi said...

i can't look at the eyes--too busy appreciating the boomchickachicka WAWWWAAAAWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.....


(but that baby is the more adorable. it's confirmed. congrats.)

Vanessa said...

SEXY!

Kim said...

Can I just say . . .WOW! Not sure which one to focus on the beautiful blue or eyes or the sexy clevage. Hum - - lets go with the blue eyes.

Hope you're doing better. Hang in there, this weekend is going to be awesome. Hope to see you around.

tammy said...

I think this is the first time I've heard conference and cleavage in the same post.

Awesomeness.

Oh and that baby is pretty dang cute. I'm almost positive she gets her share of people sucking on those cheeks.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

so cute! and cleave too! :)

mCat said...

LOL - I love it when you look at pic and get an unexpected surprise!