10/5/10

Can't You Just Feel The Pep!


I had a couple posts planned for today. Pics from a wedding I did a couple weeks ago. Black, yellow, gray. It was one of my favorites.


Instead, you get a pep talk to me from myself.




Hey you, it's not so bad.

You've got much to be thankful for.

Quit worrying so much.

Quit freaking out.

Live In the moment.

Be grateful-you have so, so much.

A family, a home, your health, a cute doggy.

Abilities, talents & some smarts.

Wisdom may come, someday.

Yes, life is hard & deals some tough blows.

But! You can do this. You can do hard things.

Rise above the despair.

Be faithful & prayerful.

Put up your fall Decor. It will make you feel better.

Put some new tunes on your Ipod & go for a walk.

A brisk walk.

Look for a new job.

New opportunities.

You have tons to offer.

Including cleavage.

Rent a movie.

Finish your book.

Smile at a perfect stranger.

Talk to Emma. She can cheer anyone up.

Buy some mini pumpkins.

Rake the yard.

Write a thank you note.

You are loved.

You have amazing friends.

A beautiful, understanding family.

They still love you.

This world is beautiful.

People are good.

Move forward.

Be open to the universe.

Work hard.

Wave.

Laugh.

Life is good.

Learn.

Grow.

Love.

11 comments:

Christina said...

I think this was a pep talk for me, too. Thanks, Suzie- I needed it!

mCat said...

What a great pep talk! And much needed today....

Hayley said...

i've never liked someone's cleavage quite so much.

wow, i sound like a total perv. boobs are just a huge part of my life right now. um, i'm not helping myself, am i?

you're fantastic, suzie!

Kim said...

WOW!! What a talk. I wish I could do that! Hey, here's my talk to you,

You are love
You are awesome
hang in there it does get better
Go rent legendary
Go get a stiff drink, (my stiffest is diet pepsi on the rocks)
Enjoy the sunset
sit back relax and enjoy each moment because I promis you dear friend that as you do, as you get on your knees, He will help you,
I PROMISE!

Love you

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tammy said...

I love you.

I think I should just print this out and put it on my bathroom mirror. I could use it about once a week.

Pedaling said...

love the picture.

isn't it interesting how we know the answers, we know the pep talk;
heck, we've given the pep talk to others in need, followed by a hug and an i love you.
so, we know it, but sometimes cannot pick ourselves up off the ground and feel better, even though we know the answers and the truth.

i do think the brisk walk might help, some.

Tiffini said...

Seriously...you inspire me to be better!!!

Judi said...

:o)
call me & I will walk briskly with you and your wonderful cleavage!!

rachel said...

that peptalk TOTALLY cheered ME up! needed to see that today :) *hugs*

Tiffany said...

I adore you, kid. Hang in there.

P.S. Do some jazz hands at the end of the pep talk. It helps. At least for me.