When I have the urge to update the living room he thinks this:
This is what is on my mind:

When I tell him I'm in the mood for some fine entertainment he thinks this:

I'm thinking in terms of this:

When I ask for a refreshing beverage he brings me this:

I was thinking of perhaps something like this:
10 comments:
Dudes are so lame sometimes!
Why can't they read our minds!
OH, SUZIE. i just love you so.
russ DOES have a gay gene--i am always so thankful when he wants to shop for throw pillows with me on vacation. really. (but he doesn't like to acknowledge it.)
the ceiling fan made me laugh out loud because the designers on every major television re-decorating show would make you RIP. IT. OUT.
but i love mine.
Love it! Brandon is a bit metro (don't repeat that), so I just have to laugh at your post.
Love ya
you're hilarious suzie!! joey has the same fashion/decor taste as me and i love it. i think its because he grew up with 3 sisters! he appreciates the finer things in life:) i won't say he is any type of gay for fear that he may read this comment somehow in the future:)
You crack me up!!! I am glad that Jeremy isn't a bit gay.
So funny! I think that Jeremy & Zack must be related somehow....
believe it or not sometimes i say i'm the man and ted is the woman...(he does not appreciate the comments of mine)
except when it comes to spending $$ on remodeling. remodeling to him always involves electronics over furniture!
Brilliant. I adore you.
You and I would make the perfect couple.
Post a Comment