You are the source of a lot of stress, irritation & hard work.
But you are the center of my joy, the reason my heart beats & love unending.
Plus, I really, really like you.
Plus, I really, really like you.
Let's hang out, laugh, play a game & dance stupid.
Love,
Mama


6 comments:
YOu have a gorgeous family.
dance stupid..hehehe. that made me laugh. you are a cool mama.
i danced stupid today---and my kids laughed.
I love the relationship you have with your kids. Your a wonderful mom!!
WOW!! At this very moment I am feeling the stress, irritations and definately the hard work with my 3 that are home.
I do really, really, really like them, but right now I am so angry with one of them inparticular that I want to scream, rant and rave!
Oh, if I can just find my sanity for just a moment. This too shall pass.
I laughed hard because I can relate. Thank you so much for the reminder, especially this morning.
Love this.
I love making my kids laugh at my sillyness/stupidness.
55 hours? I feel the need to total up my labor now.
Post a Comment