She loves books. LOVES them.
She saw a pumpkin for the first time this past month.
She gives hugs & kisses to everything/everyone.
She wants to climb the stairs every chance she gets.
She talks in this wittle soft voice and then gets REALLY LOUD & growly.
She dances to every little beat she hears. Car alarms, printers printing and gramma beat-boxing.



9 comments:
She's adorable, and I love that name Finley!
and it looks like she reads too!
What a doll! :)
so cute! i love her little birdie shirt to.
how nice it must be to not have to pierce her ears so people can know she's a girl.
What a fun age. I bet you just want to squeeze and cuddle her all the time.
She is BeaUtIFul!
so so cute!
Such a sweetie! I can't believe how big she is!
She's got looks and a personality to go with them.
Post a Comment