I Love that this morning, I have 2 hours to myself. All to myself.
I Love that I have new songs on my Ipod. New groovy tunes.
I Love that I'm caught up on laundry, for the first time in...?
I Love that this weekend is going to be filled with house projects.
I Love that I have a loving & diligent visiting teacher.
I Love that my husband is quirky, fun-loving & always kind.
I Love that my friends know how to make me laugh.
I Love that dinner is already planned for tonight.
I Love that the whole day is right before me.
What are you Loving today?
10/20/10
Today...
at 10/20/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
What tunes? I am in need of so grooviness!
I am loving big old Route 44 Diet Cokes from Sonic!
I am loving that it's finally cooler than 90 degrees.
I am loving that dinner is in the crockpot. Makes for an easier night when the boys have to be coming and going.
I am loving this post. So much that I may have to copy.
I am loving the upcoming forecast and for take out - I never get it, but I REALLY need it today.
i love your optimistic mindset.
dad is home after a LONG 4 day & the kids were alive to see it. :)
Amazing post!
I'm loving the quite morning that I can comment.
I'm loving the fact I will be making time and a half and only have to work until 3pm
I'm loving that tonights the Stansbury/Tooele Game. Go Stansbury!
I'm loving I got some Brendon time via email.
I'm loving that things haven't changed and that he still needs me even if it's for money :)
I'm too am loving this post and may have to swipe it too, if that's okay.?
I'm loving that it will be a FABULOUS day :)
I love that I hit on this post and got a positive vibe. Desperately needed right now.... thank you!
Post a Comment