Cute! Wish I knew what song that was. Yeah, it's a little unnerving to hear Scotty and Emily singing, "Amazing" by Kanye West. "I'm a monsta, I'm a killa..."
This is Cameron's favorite song, too! What mother wouldn't be proud to hear her nine year old singing, "It's a quarter after one and I'm all alone and I need you nowowowow!"
4 comments:
Cute! Wish I knew what song that was.
Yeah, it's a little unnerving to hear Scotty and Emily singing, "Amazing" by Kanye West.
"I'm a monsta, I'm a killa..."
Caleb's fave is "this used to be a fun house, now it's full of evil clowns" :O)
This is Cameron's favorite song, too! What mother wouldn't be proud to hear her nine year old singing, "It's a quarter after one and I'm all alone and I need you nowowowow!"
Ha!! Reminds when one of my boys was little and he'd sing "She thinks my tractor's sexy!" Gotta love it.
Post a Comment