12/1/10

One Year Old.



This sweet-pea turned one year old this week & we partied like rock stars.


She had her own wittle cake which she woved. So much.
(this grandchild of mine makes me use my baby voice, often.)


In fact we all had our own wittle cakes. Which we woved.
(cake makes me use that voice too.)


She was the most gracious one year old gift opener I have ever known.
(oohing & wowing over everything-so tute!)

She is one beloved little girl-from grandparents, aunts, uncles & friends near & far.



Happy Birthday Finley Mae. It has been the sweetest year because of you.
Gramma loves you.


9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She has such a sweet, cherubic face!

Anonymous said...

seriously? all freaking ready?
wow.
she's so so darling!
happy birthday lil fin. :)

Hayley said...

i typically hate the baby voice & yet, i can't stop myself from using it all of the time. :)

she's absolutely adorable! what a gorgeous baby!

Pedaling said...

I think the cute little Finley loves the balloons, best!

Mae, that's the same middle name as our little Eliza....cute names.

Wendi Oyler said...

Happy Finley!
Wow. Can't believe she is one. She is sosososo cute!!

hoLLy said...

happy birthday to your little sweet pea! she is so beautiful. and seriously i can't believe its been a year already!

p.s. i woved your baby talk.

tammy said...

Where did that year go?

Seriously, where?

I want my own wittle cake.

Omgirl said...

She sure is a cutie pie. And I'm seriously jealous that everyone got their own little cake. JEALOUS!!!

mCat said...

So cute! I love to see them eat their cakes