1/7/11

10 Random Thoughts on a Friday Night


14 people in my house tonight. most under the age of 23. I mostly ignored them.

still reeling from my spastic job interview. can you say-DERRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

hate, hate, hate this thick, gross air. I can feel the second-hand-smoke-riddled lungs I own.

on a clutter patrol tear. watch out family, hide your things.

plan on choosing a word for 2011, as soon as I can choose something appropriate.

keep losing my Ipod.

can't make a decision to save my life right now.

on dinner making strike.

in the middle of reading 5 different books.

and now it's my turn on the new Wii





3 comments:

Pedaling said...

What's the game on the Wii, ya'll playin'?

mCat said...

I hear you on so many levels! No dinner making....no decisions.....gah!

And I've been catching up on the posts I've missed - I keep going back to look at the sugar cookies! You're killing me!

tiburon said...

I am interested in your Word O The Year.

Bring it.