1/5/11

Christmas 2010

4 gracious kids

a birthday boy smack in the middle of the festivities


making fun out of anything


handmade, perfect, thoughtful gifts

ordinary moments turned extraordinary-just due to love

A generous gift from a pretty great boyfriend-THERE'S NOW A WII IN THE Hooooouuuse!


A little sweetheart dressed in her "old man Christmas jammies" taking in everything


a wonderful little Noble Christmas tree, undecorated from 2.4 feet down (someone's little reach)


visits to Santa
watching a Nutcracker performance
3 batches of dad's fudge-(none of them to turn out)
Christmas Carolers (so awkward when they come to the door!)
Keaton reading from Luke on Christmas Eve
Synchronized Christmas lights-so cool!
Christmas Day nap
Christmas afternoon visitors-game playing & food spread ensued


7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Looks perfect!

hoLLy said...

SWEET pictures of a sweet family:)

And i'm laughing at the awkwardness during Christmas carolers at the door line because I know exactly what you mean. Its wonderful, but I never know what to do with my hands. Fold them? Leave them to the side? One hadn under my chin? Clap along? Peace sign? Run behind someone and bunny ear them? And then my face. . .smile? Tear up? Sing along? Whistle? Scream in delight? I just never know.


:) Glad you had a wonderful Christmas Suzie & fam!

tammy said...

And here I thought I was the only one who thought it was awkward when Carolers came to the door. I like it better in movies where they keep their distance and keep strolling down the street with just a brief wave to the people at their doors. There needs to be some kind of rule book on this.

Love your pics. I want to know how to capture that warm glow. I'm so unknowing when it comes to a camera.

Krista said...

did you get that camera?! and a wii from a boyfriend?! much fun to be had at your home this year for sure!

Pedaling said...

no luck on the fudge?? I don't even try. especially if you have to do that whole, form a ball, thingy.

Tim and Wendi said...

Love that last picture of you and Emma. So cute!!

Glad you had a fun Christmas. The wii is great!! Just Dance is our favorite game. ok my favorite game, but Tim does have some moves!

tiburon said...

Looks like you had a pretty rockin' Christmas!!