AMEN!! Thanks for everything! You are awesome and with one of my words being Discover I think we need meet one day and discover new possibilities!Happy New Year to you :)
Maybe the sun finally shining has helped?I love to watch my family play in the snow.
Ha! I love that picture of her "making" a snow angel.
That would make anyone smile.
That is one tall snowman. I haven't made one if awhile....maybe I should.Glad you're feeling better.
props on the snowman.some punk kids knocked jax's down right after we built it.cute, cute, cute pics of Finley!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
AMEN!!
Thanks for everything! You are awesome and with one of my words being Discover I think we need meet one day and discover new possibilities!
Happy New Year to you :)
Maybe the sun finally shining has helped?
I love to watch my family play in the snow.
Ha! I love that picture of her "making" a snow angel.
That would make anyone smile.
That is one tall snowman. I haven't made one if awhile....maybe I should.
Glad you're feeling better.
props on the snowman.
some punk kids knocked jax's down right after we built it.
cute, cute, cute pics of Finley!
Post a Comment