
Can't recall feeling this melancholy after Christmas Day, but I do.
Can't recall ever wanting to hide out in a cozy cabin by myself this time of year, but I do.
Can't recall ever loving my family more than I do right now, but yes, I do.
And while those last two sentences seem to contradict each other, it's true.
Perhaps it's the letdown or the stress I own or the knowing that others have such a heavy burden-way moreso than I.
It leaves me feeling ungrateful, guilt-ridden & looking outside my heart for band-aid like remedies.
No new approaches or new-fangled ways to get outta this funk-other than the same ways I have come to know through experiences.
mleh.
12/29/10
Christmas Past
at 12/29/2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh suze. i hate those funks.
you'll come out of it.
if i can, you can!
p.s. LOVE your background. so soothing.
:( hope you get your groove back soon, lady! count your blessings, maybe? i don't know. sure love ya! ;)
Been there.
Hate it.
Post a Comment