2/22/11

3 Brand New Loves














all yummy.

11 comments:

hannah joel said...

I'll go with number three: Taylor Kitsch.


Mmm, mmmmmm!

Kristina P. said...

I agree!

Pedaling said...

you're such a cougar! ;)

Amanda said...

#3. Shane and I still have the final episode of Friday Night Lights waiting on the dvr to be watched. We can't come to grips that there will be no more coach Taylor. Sniff sniff

Amy said...

Hahahaha! We're married... we ain't dead.

100 Percent Cottam said...

Taylor Kitsch. word.

tammy said...

I was going to look for those chips at the store but forgot. Going on my list!

Spin said...

I am all over that water - looking for something new to drink. Speaking of which, I'll take one of the bottom pic as well:) Look at me all commenting instead of just thinking about it - I'm on a roll!

mCat said...

I'm the biggest loser - I didn't recognize any of those things, but that last specimen was quite delectible.

Wendi Oyler said...

I would like all three please!

Omgirl said...

I'll have one of the first one, one of the second one, and THREE of that last one!