I'd like to report that I have been away on a tropical island where handsome, hunky men are catering to my every need.
But this blog speaks the truth and most of you know me in real life, so I'll have to come clean.
Mama has a new job.
And it is rewarding and amazing and is a huge blessing in my life. I can hardly put into written word what it has meant to me and my family.
Picture my face now....eyes welling up, completely grateful look, crazy-like smile and all the excitement in the world. That's what my face would tell you.
It has been a long road but: I hit the job jackpot, people.


20 comments:
I would have to say, you have been quite busy with your new endevors. I know that it takes alot of faith to do change and you are blessed.
Keep it up. We should really plan one day to meet. We don't live very far apart. We will need to meet up for lunch or a late night snack somewhere.
Good luck with everything.
Mama has a new job!?
I want more details...Pleaseee.
with sugar on top.
I'm dying to know.
Ok, now I want to know what this job IS! You stinker, keeping us all on the edge of our seat.
Having a job you love is absolutely golden. I love my facepainting job. I wish I could do it full time!!
YAY SUZIE!!s! Details??????????
CONGRATS!!!!
It looks like it would be so fun!
You're awesome! I want to come check out the new venue. Wish I could've attended the grand opening gala. You are going to rock this thing. Yes, please post more details about the amazingness that is happening from your talents!
You are amazing - the place is amazing - the food is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
You are going to be their best asset. Conratulations again!
Please please share what the new job is! LOve that it brings you happiness!
Congrats! Wish we coulda made it to the Open House, too. I really wanted to see the changes. I've got one more sister to marry off ...
I am SO glad that you found the right job for you!
soooo, what exactly is the job? tell us!!!! congrats on whatever it is!!!
hooray! now, spill more deets!
I'm needing details too missy!
I was so sad that I missed the Open House. Erika told me of some of the many amazing things. food. food. and more food!
I am so happy for you.
You deserve this.
They are so lucky to have you and your insight.
And what a fun bunch of people you get to work with too!
I am so incredibly happy for you! You deserve this and every other wonderful thing headed your way. XOXO
I could picture your face, and I am so Happy for you!! My mom said you have done an amazing job with the venue!
Suz,
I am so excited for your new adventure!!! You are amazing and so talented, this is such a perfect fit for you and your talents. I wish I could have come to the open house, I heard it was wonderful.
Am I thick or did you not say just what the job was??
Yay!! I'm glad you found the perfect job!
What is it? Wedding planning or something with pageants? Is Hannah working with you too?
Want a second job? Spying on my renters? I need someone looking after my place.
Congrats cutie! You are amazing and they will be so thankful to have you on board!!!!! Yeh!
Post a Comment