Sometimes I wish bad things on people.
Not really bad things, just maybe things like mint or English Ivy growing out of control in their precious gardens.
Or that the Sprite they just filled up at Harts is really just soda water and they don't realize it until they take a huge swig of it 3 blocks away.
Or that their pants are really, really, really tight when they get them out of the dryer tomorrow morning.
5/25/11
Confession
at 5/25/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

15 comments:
hot dang i want to meet you some day. love you to bits i do. :)
oh, Suzie! This made me laugh.
Wish I could say that I didn't do the same thing...but I totally do.
You are such a better person than I am!
LOlL - Your wishes are pretty mild. Mine involve fiery deaths/
Too much? Crossed the line on your blog? sorry....
Ha ha ha ha!! Awesome.
I usually wish people who drive like idiots get pulled over and whapped with a great big ticket.
Oh how I love a good Suzie post! This one is perfection!
How about that they walk out of a public bathroom with a line of toilet paper on their shoe. tee-hee
:o) I ♥You so very much!
don't tell but sometimes i wish these things on people that i really shouldn't. [like people in my family that seemingly have it all...]
turbo b!tch, i know.
pretty sure "somebody" wished a nasty rash on my upper back.
Rough week? From what I understand spit balls work nicely. A nice wet smack and no one to blame for it. Well, unless you're me and can't help cracking yourself up over your cleverness. Then, it's kind of hard to not know who it was. You're the best - we need to have another girls night out. It's been WAY too long. I need a refill.
Is that why my pants feel so tight this morning?!
:)
oh my goodness you crack me up! this makes me really think i need to bring my wednesday confessions back
I do have mint growing out of control in my precious garden and I CAN'T GET RID OF IT!! Curse the mint!
Hahaha! Those are some good things to wish. I like those!
You and I are truly kindred spirits.
Post a Comment