9/4/11

Confession

Driving, when I see that little plastic yellow figure someone bought at Costco telling me to slow down because there are kids playing, I want to mow it over flat.
I mean, I'd say I was sorry about it, but yeah.

11 comments:

Jennie said...

I love you Suzie! I get similiar feelings, especially when I see the kids running in the road like they own the road.

tammy said...

Me.too!!

And I also wanted to run over the lady in my neighborhood who took it upon herself to tell me to slow down (I was going like 8 mph) around some kids walking to school. Does she think I'm an idiot??

Vanessa said...

Amanda has one. You should talk to her about her neighbors.

Amber said...

You're so funny!

Kim said...

The worst is when the signs are up and then there isn't ONE kid in site! That's when the RaGe Hits! Stupid people put the sign away I just might run it over instead ;)

Pedaling said...

Instantly, as i read this, i thought of ted (big daddy)...he's the same way about kids riding around their street wearing the all protective, bike helmets....he thinks they are completely ridiculous-(he doesn't want to run the kids over...just thinks it's stupid for little kids putting around on their bikes wearing helmets) it's amazing we all survived all those years without them...ehh?

Amy said...

Ha ha ha ha! I love it. It's just like those "baby on board" signs on cars. Yeah, not gonna make me from tailgaiting you if you're an idiot on the road.

Amanda said...

We can still be friends. As long as you hit my little yellow man and not my kids...you are safe.

SkyTang said...

it's all fun and games until someone gets a shovel through their window as Tyler has almost done to drivers going 45 down our road. ;)

mCat said...

LOL - Me too. Why does it spark those feelings eh?

Hepworth House said...

:)