9/1/11

Thankful Thursday

Such goodness comes from documenting gratitude and I've been neglectful at this.
Want to express how truly happy I am these days.
Sometimes it is a choice to feel this way, other times it is a by-product of how blessed I truly am.
*Love this man of mine. I am addicted to the way he makes me feel. He's the blueberries to my yogurt. The cool breeze to my hot summer day. The sharpie pen to my paper.
*My kids have been especially awesome these days. This could change anytime, I know. ;) So thankful for their personalities, their ambitions, their quirks. Love how they treat me.
*Such great friendships. People that lift me when I desire it, a kick in the pants when I need it.
Conversations, experiences, acceptance & fun. So grateful for them.
*Changing seasons. Bidding goodbye to summer & a hello to fall. Invigorates my soul!
*A rewarding job. A boss that is truly the best person I have ever known.
* Hope & faith in the future. Do you know what this means to me? Everything.
whatcha thankful for today? please tell me!

5 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I love the phrase blueberries to my yogurt!

Amber said...

I'm grateful for YOU and your friendship. Oh, and chocolate, always chocolate. Though, I have to say, I am so grateful for Zack, he makes everything worthwhile and fun! Thanks for the pick me up post!

mCat said...

What a great list! Lately my kids have been the most awesome of ever!! I hope it's not just a phase of theirs. Or maybe it's because they are all adults now and I can enjoy them in a different way.

Love gratitude posts

Unknown said...

Thank you for you ms Suzie! Thank you for introducing me to the most wonderful world of stock, lisianthus, nightmare brides, and for taking a chance on me. You are amazing and I don't get to tell you enough!

tammy said...

I love your list. I'm thankful for friends I've never met that take time out of their day to send a quick message or leave a comment.

Also that church is over and I don't have any meetings this afternoon so I can take a nap.