9/25/07

Ten for Tuesday

1. I have FALL FEVER! I want to buy pumpkins (I'm going to make these), make soups, nest, make stuff, decorate , wash EVERY quilt/blanket in the house with this DOWNY , renew myself, bake bread, balance the checkbook, etc.

2. I spend so much time in my van being moms taxi. I decided to go borrow some books on CD. It's this new thing I'm doing. Called embrace your life; find joy in all the lame stuff.

3. I bought my son a couple of Quicksilver t-shirts for school and he wasn't wearing one of them so I asked him why on earth would he not wear the clothes that I buy him with our hard-earned money & that he should be more grateful...blah, blah, blah... He told me he didn't think that it was appropriate. I finally looked at the shirt and it said on it (in very small print): If You Can't Rock & Roll Don't F@#*&n! Come. ooops! OK I am sooooo embarrassed. Sorry Keats. I didn't know!!!

4. Hanners & I have been tweaking some recipes for some homemade lip balm, bath salts, & brown sugar scrub. They're kinda yummy. It's SPA NIGHT at Young Womens tonight.

5. Started on some Holiday gift-giving projects. I'm getting a jump on it this year. For sure. I'm ordering this (GY209519) for my envelopes. SHWEEET!

6. Paint swatches for an accent wall in my living room include, this, this & this. Whatdya think?

7. I love porches. Especially this one and this one. My porch is roughly 2'X2'. :(

8. You know those days....when your kids are sooooooo sweet and you are just lovin' being around them. You're patient, loving, attentive. You are finding joy in mothering in every way shape & form. You help with homework, you willingly make them snacks, invite their friends in to play. Yeah? Well, today is not one of those days.

9. Went to the new Forever 21. So. cool. My girls love it & seriously, the accessories selection is AMAZING. Plus every little "section" has it's own funky decor including different flooring. There was this very cool bag (RED) that has been on my mind ever since. Did I mention how totally affordable they are! Ridiculously great selection. On another note: I counted 31 employess "working." "Working" is in parenthesis for a reason, people.

10. This list is for Tuesday but it is less than two hours until Wednesday. Yeah, been one of those days where I've gone from one thing to another all. day.

1 comments:

Laurie Meredith said...

If you love porches, you need to come visit my neighborhood...every house has one. That's one thing that drew us to the neighborhood. Porches are so quaint.