I got nothin'.
Each year I make it a point to do some fun jokes on my fam but today, zilch. So far. I even did a search for ideas.
My mom and dad did something each year. One year the tv was missing and they told us they sold it for food money. Mom did the sugar/salt switcheroo. And I recall a few jokes including spiders/snakes/creatures. Mom showed me how to shortsheet a bed one year.
I've gotten my kids pretty good a few times.
Like the time I painted my son's toenails bright red in the middle of the night. With no remover in the house he had to go to school with it on. Pretty sure he didn't take off his shoes or socks.
The same year (and night) I drew a tiny little mustache on my five year old. I can still picture her sleepy face discovering it in the mirror. Precious!
I soaked some toothbrushes in airhead candy water, safety pinned underwear in the drawer together and filled a hair dryer with baby powder.
this year I got nothin.
unless you count the batch of whites I just took out of the dryer that are now pink. Hiding within the tanks, undies & socks was a red tank top.
oops.
4/1/08
I Pity Da Fool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Those are some good one! how about the white toothpaste in the Oreos trick. Maybe for dessert tonight.
Same...nothin'! Course...no one got me either, so I guess we skipped this year!
sorta skipped it this year too. but my daughter was all over it, coloring the water and orange juice, redecorating rooms, and who knows what else . . .
You just gave me some good ideas for next year.
...no worries on the traffic. The more the merrier :)
hello, that's me every year. i always think i should come up with some elaborate scheme, but then i am lame and don't. it's hard enough to get my kid's birthdays right!
You're so clever! I always rack my brain for cute, funny things to do and can never come up with anything. I'll have to take notes from you next year! :)
I had big plans and then...nothing. I was right there with you.
Post a Comment