8/12/08

I Want To Remember....





J busting his hump to make a living this month.

L's insightful comment in Relief Society on Sunday.

H and I playing with Chloe our cat on my bed.

E finding out that one of her friends is in her school class.

K telling me every three hours what time it is in China.

Gathering everyone around to watch the Mens 4 X100 relay team win gold.


Mine & Jer's spontaneous date this afternoon.

L & I chatting & laughing about Breaking Dawn.

H telling me about her Primary class and all the wonderful things she does as a teacher.

K teaching E how to sword fight, tackle someone & fly fish.
*
E doing her own pigtails.

When everyone is home and getting along and the peace & love I feel.

11 comments:

Pedaling said...

happy times.
things to remember.

Pedaling said...

oh, and what are we going to do abot this insomnia problem of yours? i noticed not only on my blog but others; you just popping around all over the place at 2 and 3 in the am.
i hope you get a nap today.

hoLLy said...

you always post such cool posts! i love the angle you take. and what great memories to have made this week. now that you've written them down(or typed them out) you'll never forget them!

September said...

Sounds like fantastic memories. I love those peaceful days with the family. Kind of like we're having today.

Oh, and yes I would to make you some bags. E-mail me (septembermb--yahoo) and I'll give you my address.

Spin said...

I need to start writing these things down.
and INSOMNIA! CRAZY INSOMNIA!! I have had it for a month. If you find a cure let me know

SkyTang said...

I too loved Lindsay's comment in R.S.

Hayley said...

suzie - i love how thoughtful you are... you always make me smile.

Mindi said...

hello, my fellow insomniac! sometimes it's just too hard to fight it, i know...

can you please bottle the love felt around your house and sell it to me? i'll pay TOP DOLLAR.

good stuff, suzie

September said...

I LOVE your thought of the moment tip!
Spencer will seriously appreciate that one.

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

I LOVE your page! I found you through pedaling! You have an awesome page! I hope you'll stop by my page!

Hacking it up said...

Love that!I need to slow down and remember more often! Thanks for the reminder!:)