.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.sharing a salad....... casually talking....... this is how it went down.....
Mom: "Hey. So, how is school going?"
E: "good. I like it."
Mom: "Anything new to share?"
E: "Wellll. I do like a new boy."
Mom: "Oh really."
E: "Yeah, and the weird thing is! He's totally not my type!"
Mom: "um. What do you mean?"
E: "Wellll. He won an award for motorbiking-he even brought the trophy to school!
He also has an EARRING in one ear. It's a DIAMOND!
And he also has a faux-hawk."
And wears gel."
Mom: mouth open, speechless, stunned my 6 year old likes the rebel biker boy (I immediately wrote every word down)


19 comments:
Priceless.
"And wears gel." My favorite.
that girl of your is a hoot!
not sure if its just a very interesting personality or a wild sense of humor, or both!
oh no she didn't :)She sounds like my kind of girl....
Oh that is CLASSIC! Watch out for that one as she gets older.
Haaaaahaaaa haaaahaaaa hahaaa
Oh man, you are sooooo in trouble with this one!
Hopefully "this too shall pass..." Keep a close eye on that one! Perhaps it's just a phase - just keep telling yourself that! :)
Couldn't be cuter!!
I am so happy that I read your post today....a nice pick me up as usual!
she ended up liking him huh... well - that's life.
i love that your six year old already has a "type" :) that is hilarious!!
This cracks me up! The subject of this post is priceless.
Oh no... funny Emma
WHAT?!?!?
NO SHE DIDN'T! I'm gonna need the name of this young rebel...he just might go missing until Tag can reclaim the girl that he's destin for that he's never met!
ps, hope he's smart enough to like her back!
So cute that she already knows what her "type" is.
She is one cute little thing.
Love her.
oh, YEAH.
get ready for that one!!
what is it about a "bad boy" that makes the good girls go weak in the knees?
such a smart little lady!
Love "he's totally not my type"...are you sure she's only 6?
How totally hysterical! I swear, she would be such a hoot to live with. You will be glad you wrote these things down!!!!
That made me laugh out loud!...you're in trouble! :)
Love it! This has to go down in the books!
HO-LY CRAP! Maybe I do want all boys!!!
Post a Comment